We acknowledge the challenges that CoVID-19 brings but remain focused on providing the best healthcare to your pets.
Here’s how we can help:
- If you are self-isolating please call the clinic from your car and we can come out to admit your pet without you needing to come into the hospital.
- Inside the waiting area and our 8 consultation rooms there is room for social distancing allowing people to stay at least 1.5-2m from each other and our staff.
- All consult rooms have hand washing facilities/hand sanitiser.
- All seating areas and consult rooms are disinfected between every client and patient. We have 8 consult rooms and use them rotationally.
- If you are ill but your pet needs help, we can provide a day-hospital visit for your pet and a video conference or consult with you. We can organise our staff to collect your pet from your car in the car park, so you don’t need to come into our hospital.
Most of all, there is no evidence of any risk of spread of this type of coronavirus to your pets. Our in-house hospitalisation protocols limit any animal-to-animal contact.
If you have comments or queries, we are happy to help: please call our client services team on 08 6166 3770.