We acknowledge the challenges that CoVID-19 brings but remain focused on providing the best healthcare to your pets.
Proof of vaccination is no longer required to attend our hospital. Whilst community transmission of COVID is still very high, to help reduce ongoing staff absences that affect our ability to help the pets of WA, it would be greatly appreciated if the number of people attending per consultation is kept to a minimum and mask-wearing is encouraged. If you are unwell, please call to reschedule or make another appointment. Please be understanding if you are requested to wear a mask during lengthy consultations.
Here’s how we can help:
- Inside the waiting area and our 8 consultation rooms there is room for social distancing allowing people to stay at least 1.5-2m from each other and our staff.
- All consult rooms have hand washing facilities/hand sanitiser.
- All seating areas and consult rooms are disinfected between every client and patient. We have 8 consult rooms and use them rotationally.
- If you are ill and unable to attend our clinic but your pet needs help, we can provide a day-hospital visit for your pet and a tele/video conference consult with you. Please phone us to arrange this in advance and simply have a friend or family member drop your pet off to us for their appointment.
- Client Requirements:
- Masks are not mandatory within our clinic, but still encouraged.
- Please limit the amount of people you bring to a consultation.
- Contactless payment is preferred (ie not cash).
- To keep up-to-date on the current government rules related to mask wearing and social distancing, please visit https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/A_E/Coronavirus .
- If you are unwell, please call to reschedule or make another appointment. Please be understanding if you are requested to wear a mask during lengthy consultations.
Most of all, there is no evidence of any risk of spread of this type of coronavirus to your pets. Our in-house hospitalisation protocols limit any animal-to-animal contact.
If you have comments or queries, we are happy to help: please call our client services team on 08 6166 3770.